Are you looking for a step up in your career? RVN Team Leader needed in Brighton - Permanent, Synergy Vets

Are you looking for a step up in your career? RVN Team Leader needed in Brighton

Permanent vacancy in Sussex

** This job is no longer available, please contact us on 01395 200 189 for similar jobs **
Workplace Type: Vet Nurse Jobs
Job Ref: SV241741
Workplace Type:
Vet Nurse Jobs
Job Ref:
SV241741
**ASAP start
**Full time hours
**No weekends / OOH’s

This role is ideal for candidates who would like to ho on to be a Head Nurse, your role would be to lead the team of Vet Care Assistants. You will be nursing 80% of the time and the other 20% you will be leading VCA’s and doing admin.

This charitable practice is offering an attractive salary, along with some CPD funding and much more.

If you would like more details then please get in touch now on 01395 200189 or jenna.david@synergyvets.com

Related Jobs

Highly Regarded Practice in Surrey seeks Veterinary Nurse

  
Perm
Permanent Vet Nurse Job in Surrey
Small Animal Practice
Job Ref: SV242602

Permanent Vet Nurse Required in West Sussex

  
Perm
Permanent Vet Nurse Job in Sussex
Small Animal Practice
Job Ref: SV242290

Permanent fulltime or part time RVN role In Kent

  
Perm
Permanent Vet Nurse Job in Kent
Small Animal Practice
Job Ref: SV242512

Reputable Practice in Buckinghamshire seeks RVN

  
Perm
Permanent Vet Nurse Job in Buckinghamshire
Small Animal Practice
Job Ref: SV242300

Permanent Head Vet Nurse Required in Oxfordshire

  
Perm
Permanent Vet Nurse Job in Oxfordshire
Small Animal Practice
Job Ref: SV242373


Job Listing  |  By Job Category
 
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 01395 200 189 for assistance with this job.