PDSA in Glasgow Seeks Veterinary Nurse Team Leader - Permanent, Synergy Vets

PDSA in Glasgow Seeks Veterinary Nurse Team Leader

Permanent vacancy in Glasgow

** This job is no longer available, please contact us on 01395 200 189 for similar jobs **
Workplace Type: Vet Nurse Jobs
Job Ref: SV244597
Workplace Type:
Vet Nurse Jobs
Job Ref:
SV244597

We require a confident team leader to support the Head Nurse joining as soon as possible. The role is 37.5 hours per week working with up to 10 Vet Nurses.

We need a candidate who has a proven track record of excellent customer service, great team work and can deliver results.
You will be supporting in theatre, caring for inpatients and carrying out nurse consultations, 80% of the time. The other 20% will be off rota management time.

You will receive a fantastic benefits package including:
**Competitive salary
**15 hours CPD funding
**Excellent career opportunities
**5 weeks annual leave
**Paid Bank Holidays
**Life assurance
**Contributory pension scheme

Would you like more details regarding this Nursing Team Leader role? Contact Dan now for more details: 01395 200189 / Daniel.howe@synergyvets.com

Related Jobs

Full Time RVN Needed in West Lothian SA Practice

  
Perm
Permanent Vet Nurse Job in Lothian
Small Animal Practice
Job Ref: SV245144


Job Listing  |  By Job Category
 
Can't find what you are looking for?
Call us on 01395 200 189 for assistance with this job.